The Vios Certified Sustainable Spa™ global certification program
- The third-party certification assesses sustainability best practices and quality standards based on 200 comprehensive criteria.
- The certification process helps spas to improve their operations, marketing potential, and gain recognition for their “green” efforts.
- We help spas achieve the 3 P’s in the triple bottom line: people, planet
- Vios spas showcase their commitment to social responsibility and core values.
- The Vios Certified Sustainable Spa™ criteria are spa-centric, extensive and complementary to other green programs, combining the best of all global rating systems.
- Our assessors are trained, experienced spa and sustainability professionals.
87% of travelers want to travel sustainablyBooking.com’s 2018 Sustainable Travel Report
Why Become Vios Certified?
- The program helps spas become more sustainable, improve their service quality standards, and track metrics.
- Marketing support, directory listings, and the opportunity to showcase the Vios Certified seal are included with the program.
- Consumers will be able to locate healthy spas that have validated their commitment to authentic practices and share their values.
- The certification is designed to be user-friendly and accessible to all spas, small and large, with a sliding scale payment structure.
- Highlighting green brands, products, and suppliers and staff training are other noteworthy parts of the program.
- Cost and resource savings from sustainable practices
- Improved bottom-line margins
- Increased market share and brand recognition
- Customer loyalty
- Increased values and revenues through initiatives and market share
- Positive reputation based on authenticity and integrity
- Supports your mission and values
- Healthier atmosphere for staff and guests
- Improved staff harmony, morale and productivity
- Staff education and training
- Metrics to track best practices and initiatives
- Demonstrates core values to stakeholders
- Maximized efficiency in outsourcing with a third-party assessor
- Best Practices reports and worksheets
- Social media, press coverage, and Public Relations messaging
- A guide and collateral to use in-house to display and promote the spa’s certification seal